4D/3N Backpacking Krabi : Glur Hostel @ Aonang (Part 3)


        This is Part 3 of my write-up for in my personal opinion, one of the best backpackers hostels in Krabi, Thailand - Glur Hostel Aonang. To read the write-ups and see the photos from Part 1 and Part 2, kindly click here - Glur Hostel @ Aonang, Krabi (Part 1) and here - Glur Hostel @ Aonang, Krabi (Part 2). Glur Hostel is well-known not only for its beautiful, peaceful surroundings and adequate facilities, its rooms are fairly spacious with comfortable double decker bunk beds!

        During my 3 nights stay there, my sister and I slept in the 2 Glur Shared Bath room for more privacy but given the choice, I would prefer to stay in the 4 or 8 Glur Dorm instead. That way, I could meet more travellers and exchange travel tales with them. A quick glance into the dorms reveals an equally cosy and comfortable setting for backpackers to sleep in for the night, more so if you have great company with you.

        The shared bathrooms are just a stone's throw away from the rooms and unlike those shared bathrooms that I have experienced before, Glur Hostel's ones are near to perfection. I will tell you more about it in my next and final write-up to be released soon.


What I love about my (2 Glur Shared Bath) room:

The little glitches of the room:

I will now let the photos to justify my words. They say seeing is believing, yes?



Our room, B-1

My bed (upper section of the bunk bed)


Voila - a huge locker and hanging closet!

A clever use of paper clips to hold up the curtain





Greenery from my room window

Stay tune for my next write-up - Glur Hostel @ Aonang, Krabi (Part 4) for information and photos of Glur Hostel's shared bathroom and more. Do follow my blog closely. Happy travels!

Glur Hostel Aonang
591 Moo 2 Soi Ao-nang 11/1 Muang Krabi 81000 Thailand
Tel: (66) 75 695 297
Mobile: (66) 89 001 3343
Fax: (66) 75 695 175
E-mail : booking@krabiglurhostel.com

Labels: ,